Looking for a way to stay medicated that is also deliciously fun? Then these edible lollipops are right up your alley. While buying edibles from a Maryland dispensary is the easiest way to get a hold of edible options, making your own sweet infused treats is pretty simple if you just follow these steps. We like to use organic ingredients because we really truly believe in quality. We only get one body and it is important to know what you are putting in it; knowing that your food doesn’t contain synthetic pesticides is a major relief. Of course, non-organic products can be easily replaced as desired.
When selecting your flavoring, don’t forget about the medicinal benefits of terpenes. Different terpenes when used in conjunction with cannabis will influence the high
What You Need
1 Cup of Organic Sugar
1/2 Cup Organic Light Corn Syrup
1/4 Filtered Water
1 Tablespoon Flavoring Don’t forget about all the benefits of terpenes! Lavender flavoring would be a wonderful nighttime lolli, or mango would be awesome to help promote pain relief!
2-3 Tablespoons of Cannabis Tincture You should do the math BEFORE you add your tincture! It is important to figure out the strength of your lollis to make sure they are enjoyable and not going to put you on the floor.
- Combine together the sugar, light corn syrup, and filtered water in a saucepan. Turn the heat to medium;
- Continuously stir the mixture over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved completely;
- Bring the mixture to a boil. Once boiling insert your candy thermometer to the mixture to check the temperature;
- Once the temperature reaches 300o F, remove the saucepan from the heat and let it cool to 250o F;
- When it’s cooled to 250o F, stir in the cannabis tincture and whatever flavoring you have picked;
- Then, pour the mixture carefully into your lollipop molds.
- Let the candy cool for 30 – 60 minutes;
- Wrap each individual lolli in a small square of parchment paper, that way they won’t all stick together!
- Store it in an air-tight container in a dark and dry place.
- Enjoy as needed!